- 2016 PhD, Coherence processing of multi-mode multi-resolution SAR images for the characterization of urban environment.
Telecom ParisTech, LTCI, TII, Paris, FR and ONERA the French aerospace lab, DEMR and DTIM, Palaiseau, FR; 3 years
- 2013 Research internship, performance study of a multibaseline interferometric radar system for environmental monitoring through the Cramér-Rao lower bound.
Institut Fresnel, Equipe PhyTi, Marseille, FR; 16 weeks internship
- 2012 Engineer internship, setup of a statistical tool to compare tracking algorithms.
Bertin Technologies, Aix en Provence, FR ; 10 weeks internship
- 2011 Worker internship, first as an operator, then as a process engineer assistant for the improvement of the preventive maintenance system.
Faurecia Interior System, Marckolsheim Plan, FR ; 4 weeks internship
- 2008 Summer internship as an Administrative Assistant.
Roche Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Welwyn Garden City, UK ; 3 weeks internship
- 2012-2013 Research-focused Master in Physics at Aix-Marseille University, Signal and Image Processing specialization (OPSI)
- 2010-2013 Engineer student at “Ecole Centrale Marseille”
- 2012-2013 Specialization year in Image and Signal Statistical Processing: Graduated with Centrale Marseille Research Award (Prix Recherche)
- 2011-2012 Pre-specialization year in Computer Sciences and Signal Processing
- 2010-2011 Multidisciplinary Common Core Course
- 2011-2012 Cross disciplinary Project “Visio conference” Project Manager: Set up of a Matlab program able to detect the position of a source of sound and to direct a camera towards that source
- 2008-2010 Intensive undergraduate course in Mathematics and Physics (« Classes préparatoires »), Lycée Kléber, Strasbourg, France
- 2008 Baccalauréat (Sciences)
- Rock climbing and hiking